Hi guys! I just read the midnight sun and had the idea to write the continuation.

I wrote just a few chapters and I want to know what are you thinking about this, if you will like it, I will post more.

This story begin from the place where Stephenie Meyer finished.

PREFACE

What would you do if a person, who is mean for your life, woud faces with fatal danger?You will be trying to protect him?Would you do it if that danger will be you?Would you try to protect her from yourself?Would you be able?Could you do it if you couldn't live in the world in which she didn't exist?Could you be unselfish?Could you be a GOOD?

12. Complications
                                                            (continuation)

Then I was driving to home I tried to forget about it. Forget it. Out it from my head. It couldn't be. Alice was wrong. I could see her vision in front of my eyes again. NO! I sharply hit the gas that my '' Volvo'' turned to the paths leading toward the house, jumped in the opposite direction.
'' Edward, you won't avoid the conversation.'' Alice thought . She, of course, heard that I was reaching toward the house. I amazed as trees growing at the roadside remain healthy.
'' I need to talk with you.''  I knew what she will say. And I absolutelly didn't want to hear it. I was selfish again. I was bad. I knew that.
Therefore I was disgust with myself even more. But I didn't  want to be a good no more. I just hadn't the strenght for it. Ironically, but when you are the strongest creature in the world, you can't resist the fragile human's girl.
I drove into a garage at full speed. '' Volvo''  with squeal stopped. Why couldn't I stop myself so aesily?
Alice was waiting for me. She stood quietly lean against the wall. Her thoughts broke into my consciousness.
- Edward, - she said silently.
I shook my head. I wanted to block her thoughts, but it was  impossible when she was so close. Thoughts with new force broke into my consciousness.
I clentched my teeth. - No.
'' She is wrong. She is wrong.''
- Edward, you know that perfectly, you can't run from it.
'' I know.''
- Alice, what if I don't want to run? What if I am tired from wanting to run away?
'' What if I want to be with her? And no matter how it ends...
I shook my head. No. I had to stop, I can't  think like that. Alice was right, I don't have any rights to put Bella in the danger.
''  I  have no rights in her at all.''
I see her vision again in front of my eyes.
- You are wrong, Alice. - I said.
- I would like to be a wrong, Edward.
- I know how to avoid it, - I took it out of myself. I didn't want to be mad at her, I had to be mad at me.
- Edward, you don't understand, Edwrad! - she exclaimed. - You don't want to hurt her, do you? You don't want to injure her, do you?- she was terrified from that thought. I saw how this view came out  of her minds... I growled. I was in the agony.
- Stop it!
I rushed away from the garage. I didn't want to listen it no more. I didn't want to see it no more. Her thoughts was just killing me. It was sad, I always thought I was strong.
'' No, I won't let it , I am able to resist her sent, am I? It won't overcome me. I will not do anything bad to her, I will not do anyhing for only reason.''
I knew that reason. I couldn't live without her. Or in other words -  I couldn't exist. She was the one who lighten up my world, she was my reason, the reason of my life. I couldn't exist in the world which in she wouldn't be. I couldn't no more...
I started running into the forest. I laughed bitterly - night run again. I felt sick about my thoughts, I felt sick about what Alice saw...
I couldn't  take this view, it was too much for me. I was running and from my throat escaped the growling, it was like a doubt, very painful and very dark.
Rain was pouring so hard that after few minutes I get wet to the skin. I ignored it. I was running further into the forest, I was running and my legs were bringing me there, where I was been more than one time, there, where calmly slept the reason of my worn out soul.

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

its awesome write more please!!
It's great, you should add some more
When I was driving to Bela's home I was firmly decided my mind. I was running toward Bella, never staying in place, but I couldn't running away from her. I knew that. It was so clear that I couldn't realized why I didn't understand it earlier. I won't avoid her no more, because with every day it was more and more hardier task for me.
'' You was caught in the trap, Edward.'' I smiled at that.
This thought lifted up my mood. I wanted driving rather, I wanted to see her right now, to see her chocolate eyes, her soft, amaizing skin.. For one second my right hand began to sting without pain again, from I'd touched her again. Everything rose in front of my eyes again. I felt her silk soft skin under my fingers, a blood was pulsing under her skin...
I closed my yes. No more mistakes.
As soon as I heard Charlie's car was took off, that second I appeared near Bella's house. At this time Bella showed up from behind the window. I smiled. Was she waiting for me, wasn't she? She looked wonderful like always, she just couldn't look like otherwise. While she walked to my car, for me it was painfully long, I couldn't sit still that I wouldn't go for her and pulled her into my embrace.
'' Control yourself.''
When she get on into the car, I sighed with relieve. Was she still angry at me?
- Good morning, - I said. - How are you today?
I was looking at her, at her amaizing eyes. Did she understand what she means for me? I felt infinitable desire to touch her again.
- Good, thank you.
'' It couldn't be.She was sleeping very bad tonight.''
- You look tired.
- I couldn't sleep.
She dreamt again. Spoke through her sleep. I heard when she repeated my name. Again. I wanted to dance from this thought.
- Neither could I, - I confessed.
'' I spend this night in your room.''
I started an engine, her sent spreand through the car. I smiled.
'' I become addicted from her.''
She laughed. - I guess that's right. I suppose, I slept just a little bit more than you did.
I smiled again in my thoughts. ''You are wrong.''
- I'd wager you did. '' I didn't slept at all. I couldn't fall asleep even if I be able to do that.''
- So what did you do last night? - she asked.
I wanted to laugh. What she would thought if I she knew about that? Would she thought about me like total idiot?
I chuckled. - Not chance. It's my day to ask questions. - I wanted to know about her everything, even less important things. Today I wanted to reveal her secrets - even if it was just one.
- Oh, that's right. What do you want to know?
How could I explain? How could I explain that her dark full of questions eyes didn't give me the peaceful from the moment I met her?Goodness, what she was thinking now?One thousand time I concentrated trying to hear at least the one thought. Nothing. I sighed.
- What's your favorite color? - I asked.
She rolled her eyes. - It changes from day to day.
- What's your favourite color today? - I didn't give up.
I liked to teas her.
- Probably brown. - she said.
She was unbelievable. Why brown?
- Brown? - I asked skeptically.
- Sure. Brown is warm. I miss brown. Everything tha's supposed to be brown - tree trunks, rocks, dirt - is all covered up with squashy gree stuff here. - she complained.
That's why.She missed warmth. She missed Phoenix.
But brown is really warm, you just had to look into her eyes to realise that. Suddenly, I started to like brown color.
- You're right. - I seriously decided. - Brown is warm.
I felt interminable desire to touch her again. Brush her hair with a hand for the slightest moment, touch her soft skin... My right hand began to sting without pain again. What if I just touch her a little bit, wouldn't happen anything wrong, would it? It wouldn't be a big mistake... and when my hand lifted up sooner than I grasped what I was doing, I touched her ... as gently as I could if she was made of the thinnest glass, as f she was fragile as a bubble, my fingers stroked the warm skin that covered her cheekbone, the tip of my finger tracing the shape of her lips.
'' Enough.''
It was difficult to pull my hand back, to stop myself from moving closer than I already was. I burned under my touch, I was in fire.
'' Enough.''
'' Focus, just stop thinking about that, try to think about something else, something not so dangerous. RIGHT NOW.
- What music is in your CD player right now? - I asked to divert myself. My hand was tingling, to touch her had been a mistake. A big mistake.
She said the name of the band, but I didn't knew it.
'' I must control myself, right now.''
I flipped open a compartment under my car's CD player, pulled out one of thirty CD's and handed it to her.
- Debussy to this?
She knew Debussy. She knew my favorite musical composition '' Clair de lune.'' I would never though that she liked classic. For me she was one big not revealable secret. Would I ever know about her just enough that I could imply what she was thinking?Would I ever understand her? I sighed, today I would get my own answers. I had for it all the day.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...