What do you think the Midnight Sun cover should be? There are some pictures out already, but what do you think should be on the cover?

Tags: Twilight

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I think the cover should be a picture of piano keys. It would fade to black around the edges, and maybe the back keys would be red, just to keep the crimson, ebony, and ivory color theme. I love the piano,and music in general, so this seemed appropriate .
The lullaby is a fundamental part of the series. Almost a turning point. On page 140 of Midnight Sun, Edward accepts that he loves Bella. He's not giving in, far from it. If anything, his resistance turns stronger. But the lullaby on page 144.....Bella describes it as "unbearably sweet". That song is what Edward sees when he looks at Bella. Beautiful and fragile. Soft and innocent. Breakable. He thinks about when he watches her sleep, blissfully oblivious to the world around her. And it only reminds him of why they can't be together. He could never have that peace. Not anymore. The song ends on a somber note. The sleeping girl was perfect just the way she was, and any change at all would be wrong, a sadness." Edward's way of saying "I don't belong here. This is unreachable, I do not deserve this. It was better without me." The song is almost a challenge to everyone that wants Bella to become a vampire. Of course, Edward gives in, but that song symbolizes everything.
Vera
well i dont know yet, i wanna see it and surprise myself....but i saw a pic the other day about it and i liked it....maybe on the cover should be edward!!! jajaja
you mean your Host cover/ cast; not your Midnight Sun cover. Right?

Vera

Selma Cullen said:
This is my midnight sun cover...i know it's not that good...but i still hope you like it...
Ian Somerhalder: Ian
Penelope Davis: Wanda (Melanie)
Jensen Ackles: Jared
=)=)

I think it should be in the same style as the others in the series, maybe this time pick an object representing Edward.
y is this ur cover 4 midnight sun??? the host & midnight sun r 2 different books

Vera-Henry said:
you mean your Host cover/ cast; not your Midnight Sun cover. Right?
Vera
Selma Cullen said:
This is my midnight sun cover...i know it's not that good...but i still hope you like it...
Ian Somerhalder: Ian
Penelope Davis: Wanda (Melanie) Jensen Ackles: Jared =)=)

WOW Vera .... how succient are you .... right on the money. I'm really impressed. You said everything I would have wanted to say and painted the perfect picture. I can't even add to it.
i think that is a great idea for the cover!!!!!!!!!

Vera-Henry said:
I think the cover should be a picture of piano keys. It would fade to black around the edges, and maybe the back keys would be red, just to keep the crimson, ebony, and ivory color theme. I love the piano,and music in general, so this seemed appropriate .
The lullaby is a fundamental part of the series. Almost a turning point. On page 140 of Midnight Sun, Edward accepts that he loves Bella. He's not giving in, far from it. If anything, his resistance turns stronger. But the lullaby on page 144.....Bella describes it as "unbearably sweet". That song is what Edward sees when he looks at Bella. Beautiful and fragile. Soft and innocent. Breakable. He thinks about when he watches her sleep, blissfully oblivious to the world around her. And it only reminds him of why they can't be together. He could never have that peace. Not anymore. The song ends on a somber note. The sleeping girl was perfect just the way she was, and any change at all would be wrong, a sadness." Edward's way of saying "I don't belong here. This is unreachable, I do not deserve this. It was better without me." The song is almost a challenge to everyone that wants Bella to become a vampire. Of course, Edward gives in, but that song symbolizes everything.
Vera
i think the cover should be a piano like vera said or a lion on the cover because a famous line is "so the lion fell in love with the lamb
I was thinking that too, but it's very obvious. The covers S Meyer picked each had hidden meanings. The apple-Forbidden Fruit. New Moon and Eclipse the publishers choose. Breaking Dawn- chess is 'choice' and Bella starts out as the weakest, a pawn, but if a pawn reached the end of the board, it can turn into a queen. Bella went from pawn to queen, human to vampire.

edward thomas said:
i think the cover should be a piano like vera said or a lion on the cover because a famous line is "so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Thank you!

Amber Faith Cullen said:
i think that is a great idea for the cover!!!!!!!!!

Vera-Henry said:
Vera
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. :-)

Veronika Bennett said:
WOW Vera .... how succient are you .... right on the money. I'm really impressed. You said everything I would have wanted to say and painted the perfect picture. I can't even add to it.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...