Do You Think Stephanie Meyer Should Publish Midnight Sun??

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

it should definitly be published!!! its good to also get things from edwards point of view and to know whats goin on inside his head,it would make people understand his intense feelings for bella better too. xx
Are you kidding me?!?!?! Of course she should!! I can't wait for that day!! In my opinion that should've been the first and only book she should've published and it would've been enough!!!
Totally Agree MidNight Sun Needs To Be Published It Gives You Answers That You Had To Guess About Like In Twilight When He FinallyIintroduces Him Self To Bella She Says You Were Gone .You Know He Was Sitting In a Snow Bank In Denali,Alaska Or When He First Walks Into The Cafateria And Jessica Says That Edward Cullen Like I Really Care He's Smiling Cause He Knows What She's Thinking Just Please Stephenie Find It In Your Heart To Finish What You Started!!!!!!
yeah! i hope she will publish it :) i hyped over it!
YES! YES! YES! EDWARDS VIEW IS SO DIFFERENT THAN BELLAS. HE HEARS EVERYONES THOUGHTS AND KNOWS MORE ABOUT THINGS THAN BELLA. HE ALWAYS SHIELDED HER FROM KNOWING THINGS. LIKE STEPHENIE SAYS SOME STORIES DEMAND TO BE TOLD AND TAKE ON A LIFE OF THEIR OWN. MIDNIGHT SUN IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES THAT IS DEMANDING TO BE TOLD. ITS ALSO TAKEN ON ITS OWN LIFE. LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE ALREADY ARE DEMANDING AND BEGGING THAT STEPHENIE TELL THIS STORY. JUST HOPING I HELP SO THE STORY GETS TOLD . THANKS, RENEE
i really do hope that the book gets published its going to suck if it doesnt
I totally agree.I read the leak of it online and it was insanely awesome! I think Midnight Sun is even better than Twilight! I really really hope Stephenie finishes writing it and gets it published. I'll be @ Target opening day 2 buy Midnight sun! :)
i think midnight sun should be published and soon.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...