The other day i was talking to someone and they said that stephanie meyer was going to publish midnight sun when she found out that that particular title is copyrighted! Should stephanie meyer change the title so she can publish the book? I think so because so many people are waiting for more of her genius.

-Mary Alice

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Personally, it doesn't matter to me what it's called... as long as she eventually finishes it and gets it published! =)
Very good question, though Mary Alice. You bring up an interesting idea!

To further this discussion...
Should the title of the book need to be changed, what would you suggest the title be changed to? I'm sure we could up with some interesting ones! Do chime in everyone!

I'll start! How 'bout 'Edward Cullen Chronicles'
;)
maybe there is another midnight sun but not a twilight saga midnight sun! i dont care if she calls it beware of the dog cause he's got fleas as long as it's finished edward's version is more complex so much more thought and feeling from his side.i just hope and pray she se's in in her heart to finish what she started !
*lol* at the 'fleas' bit
I do agree with ya 100% though, Laura! This story thru Edward's POV would be amazing from beginning to end.

Laura Tobey said:
maybe there is another midnight sun but not a twilight saga midnight sun! i dont care if she calls it beware of the dog cause he's got fleas as long as it's finished edward's version is more complex so much more thought and feeling from his side.i just hope and pray she se's in in her heart to finish what she started !
Stephanie meyer spent so much time on this book to just not publish it! Coming up with a new name won't take as much time to write the book. It would be such a waste, besides whatever she would call it her fans would stick by her no matter what so why should she worry and be so stubborn! I wish stephanie could see this though our eyes so she would understan how much we support her. WE ARE TWILIGHTERS AND WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!
stephanie meyer has kept so many fans in the dark not knowing whether she is or isn't going to publish her book midnight sun. Yet, through thick and thin we have stuck by her and supported the twilight world. steph needs to understand how much her fans are looking forward to this book, but if she's not smart enough to save the book then i don't know what her deal is. She's my favorite author and i love her to death, but she needs to get some sense about her!
I"M with the rest of the fans, I don't care what she changes the name to as long as we know the name and when it's coming out so we can get it....I want to read this one really bad...huggs
Stephanie meyers fans love her books. She's dissapointing us by not publishing it. She's recently written the book "THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER" Has anyone read it? I really want to. Love you all!

Peggy McCombs said:
I"M with the rest of the fans, I don't care what she changes the name to as long as we know the name and when it's coming out so we can get it....I want to read this one really bad...huggs

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...