why did midnight sun not come out when everyone wants it? And why isnt it finished?

why does midnight sun not come so everyone can read it i read it but its not fair that not everyone cant read it thats why WE WANT MIDNIGHT SUN SOOOO BADDD!!!!!!!!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the story was leaked and Stephenie stopped writing it. She felt that she couldn't write the story she wanted to after the full first chapter was leaked online. She has vowed to revisit Midnight Sun when she feels that the "hype" of it has calmed down-maybe in a couple of years if I'm not mistaken.
Its Because Stephanie Meyer Was So Upset That It Was Leaked Onto The Internet She Didnt Want To Finish It :(
She Said:
"The Way I'm Feeling Now If I Was To Continue Writing, James Would Win & All The Cullens Would Die.."
Or Something Like That! =P

I No I Sooo Badly Want Midnight Sun To Come Out..

J x3
I hope she finishes it... I've read the partial draft from her official website and the start was really good. She's an amazing author.
i so want midnight sun to come out soon :)
i heard a rumor that she wud start writing it again wen she stoped hearing about it, wen everyone forgot, so its a whole new experience but thats just wat i heard

(k@Yl@/hYpp3R:p)
i know i dont know why but come on!!!!
I want her to finish Midnight Sun, But I also want her to continue the series after Breaking Dawn with the adventures of Jacob and Renesmee. Especially since the Volturi had to back down, they sort of were forced to and I don't think they liked it too much. I think they will want to recruit all of them (including Jacob) for their special powers. It would be great to see the relationship between Jacob and Renesmee blossom from "Uncle" jake to "my best friend" to "wow, I love this guy!" I just don't want the series to be over!!
I read the series already and i want more plz Stephenie finish it for all the die hard fans, don't let one or two ppl ruin it for the rest of us. PLZ PLZ finish it so we can know how it was from Edwards point of view cuz i don't know everyone else seems to. PLZ Mrs. Stephenie
the draft got linked but she rewrite the frist few pages but i really think she hurt by what happen
I luv your opinion. I realy think the same way. It would be great if she writes a few books about Renesmees and Jacobs relationship. I so hope she does that.

Kristin N said:
I want her to finish Midnight Sun, But I also want her to continue the series after Breaking Dawn with the adventures of Jacob and Renesmee. Especially since the Volturi had to back down, they sort of were forced to and I don't think they liked it too much. I think they will want to recruit all of them (including Jacob) for their special powers. It would be great to see the relationship between Jacob and Renesmee blossom from "Uncle" jake to "my best friend" to "wow, I love this guy!" I just don't want the series to be over!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...