twilight.You think you've got problems? Well, I have OCD - Obsessive Cullen disorder
You think your life sucks? Well, I'm in love with a 100 year old, non-existent vampire!
When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I wanted to be a vampire.
You say Harry Potter,
I say Twilight.
You say Daniel Radcliffe,
I say Robert Pattinson.
You say wizards,
I say vampires.
You say Hermione,
I say Bella.
You say Remus Lupin,
I say Jacob Black.
You say the Voldemort,
I say Lord Volturi.
You say J.K. Rowling,
I say Stephanie Meyer.
You say Severus Snape Half-Blood Prince
I say Renesmee, half-blood vampire
You say Hogwarts,
I say Forks.
You call me weird,
I Say i'm a fan so get over it!
~TWILIGHT OATH~ I promise to remember Bella Each time I carelessly fall down And I promise to remember Edward Whenever I'm out of town I promise to obey traffic laws For Charlie's sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
When ever I am in the Emergency Room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Every time there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rosalie
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Renesmee
When I see that beautiful bronze hair.
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know.
your heart leaps when you see a silver Volvo drive by
you think about him all day (AND PROUD OF IT)
you remember everything he says
you stealth around pretending you’re a vampire
you want to play baseball in a thunderstorm
you drink cranberry juice... just to pretend
you doodle his name
you cant put the book down if he’s a part of it
you hunt mountain lion
you compare every guy to Edward
you hate Rosalie!!
you pretend to read minds
you run really fast (or at least try to)
you feel bad for Charlie
you love meadows
you suspect people of being vampires
you think that pale is the new tan
you use twilight related affairs in homework assignments -such as vocabulary sentences
you think the Cullens are the new brady bunch
you Google his character even though he isn't real
you always have a book on hand
you spend countless hours on fan fiction
stepheniemeyer.com is your homepage
you quote the book in everyday conversation
you fantasize about fangs
you spend rainy days pretending to be in Forks
you will name your first born, boy/girl, after a character
you put on white makeup and purple eyes shadow and
then go out in public....and even hiss at strangers
you downloaded "Clair De Lune"
you interrogate pale people why they don't like the sun
you pursue a career in dentistry to find someone with fangs
you friended Edward Cullen on Facebook
you casually migrate away from redheads in a crowd
you explore abandoned houses looking for the Cullens
you are afraid of dance studios
the topic of being immortal pops up in regular conversation
12 steps to getting over twilight addictions:)
1. Admit that you have a problem and are powerless over Twilight and all its trappings.
2. Come to believe that it's not real and you will never be a vampire or know a vampire or be seduced by a charming, handsome metro-sexual vampire who looks like he just walked off one of those Abercrombie and Fitch posters.
3. Make a decision to return to reality and stop quoting Edward Cullen and stop calling sick to finish "New Moon " etc....
4. Stop thinking about naming your next child Edward or Bella
5. Admit that a hundred year old vampire would probably have better things to do than hang out at a high school.
6. Put the DVD away !
7. Remove the "Edward" Myspace theme and stop the update quotes !
8. Make a list of all persons you harmed or ignored to make it through the next chapter, and ask these people for forgiveness.
9. Watch a real vampire movie like Dracula
10. Take a personal inventory and when you were obsessed and promptly admit it.
11. Seek through prayer and meditation to improve your conscious contact with the real world.
12. Oh screw it put the DVD in