A Poem =Q- How would you finish it let me know?
At first I was
Team Edward, with his golden eyes so stunning,
And caring ways, so humble too, and his mind is oh so cunning.
And might I add, I was rather impressed by his running!
[Although, with his alabaster skin, he is in need of sunning.]
But then Jacob came along,
And how I realised I was wrong!
He hadn’t been on the scene for long,
But soon I knew he was singing my song.
Not to mention when I saw those abs,
Definitely not an ounce of flab!
How I hyperventilated, oh it was fab.
But then reality poked me with a stab.
It was decision time.
Which of the men would be mine?
Edward who was so divine,
Or Jacob who was sublime?
Great Lines From the TWILIGHT SAGA
10. “But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else.” (Jacob Black Eclipse, Pg. 177)
9. “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…” (Edward Cullen, Twilight Pg. 274)
8. “I’m in love with you, Bella. Bella, I love you. And I want you to pick me instead of him. I know you don’t feel that way, but I need the truth out there so that you know your options. I wouldn’t want a miscommunication to stand in our way.” (Jacob Black, Eclipse, Pg. 327)
7. “Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?” (Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Pg. 460)
6. “You are my life now.” (Edward Cullen, Twilight, Pg. 314)
5. “I wouldn’t use the word beautiful. Not with you standing here in comparison.” (Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Pg. 85)
4. “Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold… to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses… it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.” (Edward Cullen, Twilight, Pg. 274)
3. “Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.” (Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Pg. 95)
2. “You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.” (Jasper Hale, Eclipse Pg. 301)
1. “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything” (Edward Cullen, New Moon, Pg. 514)
Info on the VOLTURI
Jane (Dakota Fanning)
She's a ruthless little one, but in her defense, she had a rough go of it in the days before she was turned into a vampire. Humans thought she and her brother, Alec, were actually witches and decided to burn them alive. The Volturi, who were biding their time before transforming Jane and her bro, were compelled to act earlier than planned. So while Jane may look young, she's actually been around for a while and maintains a powerful place in the Volturi ranks. Her special ability is to inflict incapacitating pain with her thoughts — a skill she developed after being burned at the stake.
"She's innocent-looking in appearance but she's absolutely deadly," Weitz said.
Caius (Jamie Campbell Bower)
You don't want to mess with this member of the Volturi coven. Turned around 1300 B.C., Caius is mercilessly cruel. One of the three leaders, he's gunning to exterminate Edward, Bella and Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene), but Volturi founder Aro decides that isn't the best course of action.
Alec (Cameron Bright)
Brother to Jane, Alec has risen to become one of the Volturi Guard. As with his sister, it's unknown when he was transformed, nor exactly how old he truly is. What is known is that both siblings are invaluable to the Volturi: Since joining the coven, the group rarely has to engage in actual fighting — the siblings' skills allow for the outright slaughter of their enemies.
Marcus (Christopher Heyerdahl)
The first pic of Marcus is creepy, creepy, creepy — the thin, red lips, the hands stretching out toward the camera. Since the death of his wife, Marcus has become detached from the rest of the Volturi leadership. Turned at about 1300 B.C., he's developed almost zombie-like characteristics and is completely apathetic. Yet he maintains the special ability to perceive the strength of a relationship between two people. In this way, he is well aware of the intensity of Edward and Bella's connection.
Aro (Michael Sheen)
The founder of the coven and its de facto leader, Aro possesses the ability to read a person's thoughts simply by touching them. Unfortunately for him, this supernatural skill doesn't work on Bella.
"[A]fter 2,000 years you'd probably be more than mildly insane," Weitz said. "No matter how cultured or gracious you appear on the surface. And I think that's what Michael Sheen managed to portray as Aro, the head of the Volturi — on the surface he's terribly gracious, warm, a wonderful host, and at the same time he's lethal and frightening."
A new top ten list. This time they have listed the top ten funny Emmett Cullen Quotes.
Here is what they list:
10. “Eerie, isn’t it?” (Twilight Pg. 387)
9. “You haven’t changed at all. I expected a perceptible difference, but here you are, red-faced just like always.” (New Moon Pg. 26)
8. “It doesn’t count until she’s conscious, Rose” (New Moon Pg. 498)
7. “I have to step out for a second. Don’t do anything funny while I’m gone.” (New Moon Pg. 26)
6. “I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around” (Eclipse Pg. 93)
5. “Fall down again, Bella?” (Eclipse Pg. 342)
4. “You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.” (Breaking Dawn Pg. 69)
3. “So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?” (Breaking Dawn pg. 490)
2. “Hard to feel confident when you’re surrounded by horse-sized wolves.” (Breaking Dawn Pg. 745)
1. “‘Bout time somebody scored around here.” (Breaking Dawn Pg. 511)
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE Cast List
Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen
Peter Facinelli as Dr. Carlisle
Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen
Kellan Lutz as Emmett Cullen
Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale
Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale
Chaske Spencer as Sam Uley
Bronson Pelletier as Jared
Alex Meraz as Paul
Kiowa Gordon as Embry Call
Tyson Houseman as Quil Ateara
Gil Birmingham as Billy Black
Tinsel Korey as Emily
Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria
Cameron Bright as Alec
Charlie Bewley as Demetri
Daniel Cudmore as Felix
Dakota Fanning as Jane
Additional Returning Cast Members
Billy Burke as Charlie Swan
Sarah Clarke as Renee Dwyer
Anna Kendrick as Jessica
Michael Welch as Mike
Christian Serratos as Angela
Justin Chon as Eric
New Cast Members
Xavier Samuel as Riley
Catalina Sandino Moreno as Maria
Jack Huston as Royce King
Julia Jones as Leah Clearwater
BooBoo Stewart as Seth Clearwater
Jodelle Ferland as Bree
The Top Ten Funny Jacob Quotes in Breaking Dawn.
Here is what they list:
10. “He’s brave. Brave as you are. Didn’t pass out or throw up or anything. I gotta say, I was impressed. You should’ve seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless.” (Page 495)
9. “How much blood would it take to keep her going? At some point, would they start trotting in the neighbors?” (Page 271)
8. “He was right – she was beating herself up about hurting his feelings. The girl was a classic martyr. She’d totally been born in the wrong century. She should have lived back when she could have gotten herself fed to some lions for a good cause.” (Page 187)
7. “I’d been planning to take off and get some Z’s, but the chance to ruin Rosalie’s morning seemed too good to pass up.” (Page 323)
6. “I’m getting older here, Bella. Okay, not technically, but you get the idea.” (Page 435)
5. “You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.” (Page 271)
4. “See. Charlie. Afterwards. See Charlie when she’s all sparkly white with the bright red eyes. I’m not a bloodsucker, so maybe I’m missing something, but Charlie seems like kind of a strange choice for her first meal.” (Page 300)
3. “Where is this psycho crap coming from? Are you making this up as you go?” (Page 182)
2. “I felt like – like I don’t know what. Like this wasn’t real. Like I was in some Goth version of a bad sitcom. Instead of being the A/V dweeb about to ask the head cheerleader to the prom, I was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask the vampire’s wife to shack up and procreate. Nice.” (Page 185)
1. “Say what you want, I still think Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular.” (Page 631)