A producer's job is the overall feel of the movie. That means everything people. So when Wyck talks Twilight movies you should have your volume all the way up!!!
TWILIGHT Producer Wyck Godfrey TWILIGHT: ECLIPSE, BREAKING DAWN - A funny movie is a click away
Producer Wyck Godfrey
* Didn’t we just talk…he talks about the crazy production schedule
* Says he is very busy prepping Breaking Dawn. Says they are shooting in Louisiana
* 1:00 – What was the biggest hurdle to overcome on Eclipse
* 1:45 – How involved is he in the IMAX release
* 2:15 – How much talk was there to do Eclipse in 3D. Says they are talking about it for Breaking Dawn. How does he feel about post converted 3D?
* 3:20 – How much got cut out of Eclipse that will be on the DVD/Blu-ray. Says at least 3 scenes that were either cut or cut down
* 4:00 – Has there been any talk about doing an ultra box set for all the Twilight movies on DVD/Blu-ray
* 4:25 – Do they have anything that they’re saving for the big box set
* 5:05 – Bill Condon talk. How surprised was he that they got him for Breaking Dawn
* 6:05 – Are they planning on changing stuff out of Breaking Dawn the book versus the movie
* 7:20 – How long does he think each Breaking Dawn movie will be? Will they both be 2 hr movies?
* 8:02 – Says they are shooting Breaking Dawn in Vancouver and Louisiana
* 8:25 – What else is he involved with? Talks about his Wizard of Oz project at Warner Bros./New Line. Says his film is a faithful adaptation of the book
* 9:15 – With two competing projects happening does he think whichever one goes first will get made
* 9:45 – Talks about a Channing Tatum 10 year High School reunion movie that he’s working on. Also a Janice Joplin movie with Amy Adams directed by Fernando Meirelles