1. Right before Jacob comes through Bella's window, it shows her sleeping and "dreaming" of Victoria coming to get her. If you look, the camera really focuses on the dream-catcher and how it's hanging above her on the bedpost. It is hanging off to the side of the middle hump. Immediately, Jacob comes through her window and focuses in on the dream-catcher hanging on the bedpost which is now neatly hanging in a completely different way, perfectly laid over the center of the bedpost.
2. In the last scene when Jacob confronts Edward and Bella. Edward's hair is it's usual poofed up, uncombed look but after Bella separates Jacob and Edward and Jacob runs off, when the camera is back on Edward, his hair is flat and neatly combed, then within a few seconds it's back to its uncombed look.
3. After Bella awakes from the first nightmare, we see her Romeo and Juliet book on the pillow beside her. When Charlie brings in her presents the book is gone, but then reappears on the pillow between shots.
4. When Jacob first shows off his tattoo, it is up at the top of his shoulder. Then when he is in the forest at the end with Bella and Edward, his tattoo is about 2 inches further down his arm.
5. When Edward takes Bella to the forest to tell her he is leaving, Bella's hair hangs down her back. But in a following shot most of it is tucked up in the hood of her coat.
6. When Alice jumps over the staircase in school to wish Bella happy birthday, between shots during the scene the positioning of the decorated scarf around her neck varies.
7. When Bella pulls up at the Black's, she spots Jacob, gets out of her truck and her door doesn't fully close . Later you can see in the background that the door is firmly shut.
8. When Alice is driving Bella to the Volturi, she is wearing a headscarf and sunglasses. During the scene the way the headscarf is tied changes; the size and shape of the knot (and the colours on the knot) are different.
9. When Mike and Jacob are standing outside the cinema waiting for Bella, between shots the Burger King takeaway bag sitting on the trashcan next to them changes position.
10. FACTUAL ERROR: When Bella is flying to Italy they show a Virgin America airplane. Virgin America only flies within certain cities in the US. Virgin Atlantic flies from the US to Europe.
11. VISIBLE CREW/EQUIPMENT: In the montage scenes where we see Bella's depression, when the camera is circling her, the camera man is shown in the mirror (twice) behind her. (accidentally)
12. REVEALING: The rims of the vampires contacts can be spotted occasionally during the film, especially the Volturi's during the ending scenes, e.g. Jane's in the elevator.
13. ANOTHER FACTUAL ERROR: In the main title when the giant new moon appears on the screen the shadow fades over the moon from right to left when it should actually fade from left to right. The moon travels
around the earth clockwise. The waning moon should turn to a new moon, not the waxing which is shown.
14. When Bella is at the cafeteria table with Mike and he is asking her to the movies her hair keeps moving from behind her ear to hanging, and back again.
15. ANOTHER VISIBLE CREW/EQUIPMENT: In the very last scene, right before the ultimatum, if you look into the tail lights on Edward's car, you can see various members of the crew reflected.
16. When Edward and Bella turn around to leave the Volturi Chamber, Edward's robe is tied. When they show them leaving from the back it is undone.
17. Bella goes to Italy to save Edward. Alice drops Bella off - when Bella gets out of the car to ask where Edward will be, first you see Bella in front of the car door, then she is suddenly behind the car door.