So i was checking out the new and improved twilight page that now featured a new moon page on myspace
when i saw this topic * 30 things i learned from Twilight * i agree with everything on this list my favs are # 3. , 8, 20 and 29 . .
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they’re hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it’s too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What’s worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn’t necessarily mean you’re crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another’s.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise