Jack Morrissey, Condon's partner and a continually great resource for Breaking Dawn-related information (follow him on Twitter or Facebook) has confirmed that Condon absolutely never stated these story quotes:
- "It is one of the most successful movie franchises that have run out of books to adapt. However, this may not be an obstacle for the Twilight films. The movie is expected to gross $700 million plus worldwide in revenues;"
- "It's hard to imagine a movie that does $700 million plus doesn't have ongoing value. We are contemplating about continuing the series even though there are no books to adapt to;" and
- "I am positive that it will be huge success and will fair equal, if not more, compared to the previous three parts."
Meanwhile, the following quotes, Morrissey observed, may have been derived from prior interviews Condon has done in the past.
- “In fact, the whole crew is excited to see the response we get from the audience and more so from the people who have read the book and come to watch the movie. We just can’t wait for the movie to release;"
- "adding that last big bunch of visual effects shots, and that’s where it gets complicated because the (most challenging) ones always come in last, so it’s just making sure that they look as good as they can, that’s the big thing right now;" and
- “I feel like it’s the biggest musical number I’ve ever directed. It does feel, when you finally get the rhythm of that right, it makes it, I hope, very satisfying."
Jack Morrissey added that Bill Condon doesn't do interviews by e-mail at all, so that claim in itself is a falsity.
thanks to TwiExaminer