Read more of the Rob facts here.
In honor of Robert Pattinson‘s big Water For Elephants premiere this Sunday, Celebuzz has created a gallery of all of our favorite facts out there about the heartthrob. Obviously most of you know R.Pattz from Twilight, but the talented star is trying to break out of his Edward Cullen shell.
Here are some things, a few vampire tidbits included, that may help non Twi-hards get to know Rob on a more personal level:
We’re not talking the obvious (like he has a girlfriend named Kristen Stewart), but there are so many adorable and quirky aspects to R.Pattz’s personality, which is why we love him!
Plus, if you are one of those gals that thinks someday you can knock K.Stew out as his number one lady, then you’re going to need to know what Pattinson likes in women (or doesn’t like). Any hints as to what kind of shoes are a no-no for Rob? Click in to find out!
- Fact: Robert beat out 3,000 actors to play vampire, heartthrob Edward Cullen.
- Fact: Rob learned to scuba dive for his role as Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.'
- Fact: Kristen's nickname for Rob is "flippy" because when he tries to do stunts he just flips around.
- Fact: Rob injured himself on his first day of shooting by trying to pick up 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart.
- Fact: To prepare for his role as Edward Cullen, he began writing journal entries in character. He also distanced himself from friends and family to “feel Edward’s isolation.”
- Fact: R-Patz wasn’t always loved to death by fans. When he first signed on to play Edward Cullen, 75,000 fans signed a petition against him taking the role.
- Fact: In a recent interview with Italy’s Style magazine, he said, “I’m not mushy but I have a romantic soul.” Cue swooning girls.
- Fact: In a recent interview with MTV, he called the 'Breaking Dawn' sex scene with Kristen Stewart “incredible.”
- Fact: Rob is influenced by Jack Nicholson and James Dean.