Finally I've watched The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I am so HAPPY, so I felt like I need to share this with all of you.
This is the best movie yet. Twilight and New Moon were good at the time, but one is divine, I think that's the right word. Seeing their faces on the big flat was amazing and awesome and stuff. I got no words to describe it in the right way. David Slade did an amazing job.
I have few things I want to single
out. ( Sorry if it is not in the right order )
- Edward and Bella are acting just like in books. The looks between them are telling you more than a 1000 words. You actually get to feel the love.
- Edward is more human than ever. He isn't acting like he is going to kill her everytime he kisses her.
- " Leg Hitch" was so HOT, GOOD, AMAZING, that I think it is one of the best parts in the movie. And also when she says " Yes " to him. His face was glittering, and the look in his eyes dazzled me.
- "Sex talk"- Hilarious, omg.
- Fight scenes are also good.
- Edward vs Victoria was so intense, that I was shaking. But I didn't like that he was almost killed. In the book he was never in danger, and Bella didn't need to cut her hand. I guess they did it to get more excitement. I love the part when Edward talks to the Victoria, asking her not to go. It's funny how someone gets to play with your thoughts.
- When Jacob and Bella kissed for the second time, I didn't feel well. It's not right. (Sorry Jacob fans, but he'll be happy with Renesmee, one more reason to not be right (this scene)). I feel that regret in Bella. I will never forget Edward's face when she comes back. But he loves her, and forgives her couse he knows that he is THE ONE.
- Jasper and Rosalie had important part this time, and that was nice.
- Even though I'm fan of Reachelle Free, and I prefere her, Bryce was acting so good that it deserves a accolade. She is having that voice like in book, and I was
shocked when I hear it for the first time.
-When Riley said to Edward "You're death", it was funny couse he had some weird expression.
- Someone has finally read the books because I love their clothes, and Edward is so damn hot in that sweater.
- The last scene is my "breath taking scene". When Bella tells Edward that she has chosen her life, and she wants to start living it, I weep my tears. She made her decision, she wants him, and her life is in his world. That is one of the most honest scenes.
Final impressions are:
The best movie in The Twilight Saga
PS. Thanks to David Slade, and I will spread my review after I see movie again and again and again.