NO MAJOR SPOILERS
So after a day at the movies with first Twilight, then with New Moon and as the icing on the cake Eclipse – I have formed my general opinion about David Slade’s work!
Yes I am bias as all of you in here - we love The SAGA - Here is my review.
· Bella you are so sweet and soft - can't help but love you more. And no overt blinking and inhaling. Kristen you own this one.
· Chemistry between Bella and Edward - so natural and lovely. I felt you and that opening scene - you had my blood racing. I just loved you both seemed so much more relaxed and in sync with each other.
· I am gonna gravel at the person who did Edwards make - ups feet. He look so much more natural - his skin didn't appear to have been plastered in an entire cake batter. Edward you hunky piece of eye candy!
· Jacob you are so funny sometimes and the small details when you mock are excellent
· The general synergy of the entire cast is so easy and natural this time. The pacing was so close to perfect I could cry
· Riley - You kicked ASS!
· Alice - I could stand looking at you in this movie. You were sweet and funny and above all a little annoying as you are supposed to be according to the books.
· Rosalie’s hair leagues better – but I still hate Nikki Reed with the blond hair. Normally I like her.
· The general wardrobe... Thank you for not reusing that heinous jacket from new moon or another woolly tweed suit. There as, Edward in a tight tee and sweatpants... can anyone scream HOT... who knew sweats could be that hot? I certainly didn't, but found myself being educated.
· The soundtrack... That is just perfect!
· The score - another perfection. New moon score doesn't reach Eclipse scores ankles!
· Tent scene - love it
· Leg hitch - I was sweating
· The sex talk... Epic
· In general; just a few minor adjustments in the adaptation the book to movie. No slicing of major scenes, no avoiding the good stuff. YAY
· VICTORIA - GOD I miss Rachelle.
· Victoria’s death... hmm I was not feeling that at all. It was corny.
· Jaspers hair. I cringed... did they find a new species of furry animal and stuck it on your head? I disliked it in twilight, hated it in new moon, lacking words for Eclipse. However I will say it does match the time period He was supposed to be changed.
· Jacob - when he gets angry and his temper flares. It just seems so forced! There is something wrong that I can't quite put my finger on.
· Esme's hair after the fight scene - what is with that up do, I am puzzled. If I was in an epic battle I would take hours using bobby pinning my hair up - but perhaps that is just me.
· Rosalie’s black eyebrows – slap a little bleach on those puppies and we would be in business.
David Slade you are a GOD – thank you for giving us Eclipse the way you did.
So short and concise – I freaking LOVED Eclipse. Did you?