Created for fans of the world’s #1 film franchise, each Ultimate Edition features a new chapter of “Creating the World of Harry Potter,” a unique 8-hour documentary series with never-before seen footage, intriguing stories and the definitive insider look behind the films. Each hour-long chapter deepens the relationship Harry Potter fans have with the movies and adds to their understanding of and connection to their favorite characters, creatures and more. “Creating the World of Harry Potter” is available exclusively in the Harry Potter Ultimate Editions.
Each enchanting Harry Potter Ultimate Edition contains three discs filled with hours of special features. Also included are magical collectibles such as a book featuring over 40 pages of movie stills, production sketches, concept paintings and behind-the-scenes insight. The Ultimate Editions also feature collectible character cards and a bonus Digital Copy of the film. The perfect gift for Harry Potter fans of all ages, these Ultimate Editions will give audiences the opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of Harry Potter leading up to the highly anticipated theatrical release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part I on November 19.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Ultimate Edition Includes: Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 3: Creatures
Never-before-seen footage of the Creature Shop! Explore never revealed concept drawings, interviews with creators who describe the quest to create real creatures with emotional power to move the adventure forward. Go behind the scenes with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as they interact with a marvelous menagerie from magnificent Buckbeak to malevolent Dementors. Watch creatures develop from page to sketch to model to screen. Discover how actors are transformed from humans to rats and werewolves. Witness Voldemort’s evolution from grotesque, infant-like creature to the Darkest Force of all.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Ultimate Edition Includes: Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 4: Sound & Music
For the first time, discover how musical themes for Harry, Hedwig, Luna and Lord Voldemort define each character’s identity. Learn how sound effects experts create the crunch of footsteps on snow and the whoosh of a flying broomstick. Visit recording studios and see how each composer brings his orchestral vision to the films. Plunge into fun as Daniel gets the sound of underwater. Feel the magic as music is added to a scene, intensifying the emotion and steering the story.
Full contents follow:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
* Disc 1: The Movie
* Disc 2: Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 3: Creatures
* Disc 3: Additional Special Features: Featurettes – Creating the Vision: an interview with J.K. Rowling and the filmmakers, Conjuring a Scene: Creating Buckbeak and the Dementors for the screen; Additional Scenes and more
* 48-Page Creatures Photo Book
* Two Collectible Character Cards: Hermione Granger, Sirius Black
* Year 3 Lenticular Card
* Digital copy
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
* Disc 1: The Movie
* Disc 2: Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 4: Sound & Music
* Disc 3: Additional Special Features: Featurettes – Preparing for the Yule Ball; conversations with the Cast; Reflections on the Fourth Film; and more
* 44-Page Sound & Music Photo Book
* Two Collectible Character Cards: Ronald Weasley, Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody
* Year 4 Lenticular Card
* Digital copy