View Twilight Journey in a larger map
Hey guys thought id share this with you, I did this tour last summer and it look me about 8 months to find all the locations... it was an amazing trip and I recommend going if you can:) I am going to Forks and Vancouver this September to do the New moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn toue which I am still working on!
I am going to post the addresses to the loacations as well... please leave me feedback once you go on your own twilight adventures:)
DAY TRIP TO PORTLAND AND AREA!!!
1. Dew Drop Inn100 Fern Hill Rd.Forks, WA 98331, United States(888) 433-9376- This is where we stayed for a week
2. Indian beach Cannon Beach Loop Cannon Beach Or 97110
Where the Lapush scene was filmed. this is located IN ecola state park!! Jake and bella walk on the beach and the highschool kids go surfing
3. Police Station 1010 Bridge St, Vernonia, OR 97064, USA
This is a credit union park, it was used as the police station!
4. Cullens house (Hoke house)3333 NW Quimby St, Portland, OR 97210, USA
This home is in a very rich area and is beautiful but i recommend taking pics from a distance as the home owners do not want to be disturbed
5. Madison High school 2735 NE 82nd AvenuePortland, Oregon, Multnomah County, 97220
This school was used for the biology scene, gym scene and cafeteria scenes
6. Vampires attack 419 Main St, Oregon City, OR 97045, USA
This is a very large plant that was used when the security guard was killed by victoria, James and Laurant
7. Greenhouses19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045, USA
This is located inside a community college, the scene was the field trip to the greenhouse
8. Stone Cliff inn 17900 S Clackamas River Dr Oregon City, OR 97045, USA
Go to the back parking lot and you will see a plaque of all the locations, scenes include The lion and the lamb, personal brand of herion, where he revels himself in the sunlight, "im designed to kill"
9. Carver Café16471 SE Highway 224Damascus, OR 97089-7842, United States(503) 658-3206
This is where Bella and Charlie eat*
10. Oxbow Park, Gresham, OR - The famous "Say it out loud" scene. This is a fee park so when you check in tell them that you are there for the Twilight movie scene. The ranger will give you a map and tell you exactly where to drive - it's in the Ancient Forest area . It's on the left hand side, close to the road and at them time it was marked with ribbon. Oxbow Regional Park3010 Southeast Oxbow Parkway, Gresham, OR 97080-8916, United States(503) 663-4708
11. Viewpoint Inn40301 E Larch Mountain Rd, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
Prom scene was filled here, they still have the Casino arch they walked through for fans to see
12. Multnomah falls Columbia River Hwy, Corbett OR
Can be scene from vampire baseball and there are outtake pics of Rob and Kristen on thw bridge right undetr this waterfall
13. Bridge of the Gods 630 SW Wanapa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, United States
This is the bridge you see in the first scene where Charlie and Bella are in the police cruiser
14. Vampire Baseball 28852 State Route WA-14, Prindle, WA.
Please contact me for more info about this it is tricky to find and i have a picture directions for you, the vampire baseball scene was filled here and also the scene where Bella is asking Edward questions about his family... "can the rest of your family read peoples minds like you can?" email@example.com
15. Bellas house 184 S 6th St St. Helens, Oregon The house is an occupied private residence. Respect local residents. Do not enter private driveways or yards. Appreciate this jewel from the street.
16. Edward Saves Bella225 S 1st St, St. Helens, Oregon
parking lot where Edward speeds up in his Volvo!
17. Prom dress scene251 S 1st St St. Helens, Oregon
Where Bella, Angela and Jessica go dress shopping
18. Alley *Near the Strand and pizza place*1st St, Saint Helens, OR 97051, USA The LocationAs mentioned, the alley and parking lot are located in the Old Town district of Saint Helens right off the main street. The alley can be found between two strips of businesses (one of which conveniently includes the building that doubled as the dress shop (see Twilight (2008): Petite Jolie) and directly across from the Columbia County Courthouse and courtyard. Even more convenient, the alley leads directly to the building that doubled as the bookstore, Thunderbird and Whale, as well as the adjoining parking lot just as they appeared in Twilight.
19. Bookstore260 S 2nd St St. Helens, Oregon
Right behind the parking lot scene, where Bella buys a book about the Quillette legenda
20. Bloated toad330 S 1st St St. Helens, Oregon
Where Edward takes Bella to dinner, when I went nothing was occupying the building!
21. Kalama School548 China Garden Rd, Kalama, WA 98625, USA
The parking lot scenes, When Eric meets Bella for the first time and where Edward follows bella into the woods, you will see a mural painted on one of the portables in the back of the school
Hope you all enjoyed this and have a great trip!!