both actresses have brought their contribution to the Twilight phenomenon...
Ashley Greene wanted to be a model and was advised to try her hand at acting; Kristen Stewart was shooting against the clock when she was 17 because at her age she was only allowed 5 hours of shooting per day.
but who do you think is better?
Here are some facts about them:
• Her favorite book is “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck.
• She had a relationship for two years with Michael Angarano and is presently with her Twilight co-star, Robert Pattinson.
• On a desert island she would only take her cat (she has 3 dogs and a cat); once said that one day she will become a crazy old lady surrounded by cats.
• She likes to play the guitar, she was cast in “Into the Wild” because she could play “Blackbird.”
• Her obsession is cooking, he loves the Food Network channel and would love to meet Paula Deen.
• Of all places where she filmed, she would most like to return to Madrid, she says the museum she visited there was great.
• More or less as a joke, Robert Pattinson proposed to her.
• When they started filming, Kristen was 17 and she worked against the clock because she could legally shoot only 5 hours per day.
• She wanted to be a model but was advised to try her hand at acting.
• She’s close friends with actors from Twilight: Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz and Rachelle Lefevre.
• Last year, together with Taylor Lautner, she won the Fresh Face Choice Award at the Teen Choice Awards ceremony.
• For the end of college ball, she bought her dress and paid for everything as her parents couldn’t afford.
• She is independent, if a man is too dependent on her she is afraid she will end up hurting him and says she can’t come to terms with that.
• Says she needs the man beside her to understand the concept of giving and receiving in a relationship.
• She is a fan of Audrey Hepburn, one of her all-time favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
• She recently broke up with Joe Jonas and was seen in the company of Jared Followill.
I think Both of them are amazing!!