Okay, I am Team Edward, but I would be lying if I will say that Jacob Black (or is it Taylor Lautner?) doesn't exudes so much sexiness in Eclipse!! Girls (i think even men, lol) have gone real gaga every time Jacob/Taylor face shows up on the big screen! Actually, his "Let's face it, I am hotter than you..." line elicits the most screams from moviegoers (hmm, I'll probably be getting that shirtless Jacob doll next time) ;D
That and more of other things I noted watching Eclipse earlier... Here they are! Not exactly in exact order from said movie, but these are just my musings, so here...
2. The other Cullens had more lines and exposure in Eclipse compared to Twilight and New Moon (thanks to David Slade and Melissa Rosenberg for that). I really felt Papa and Mama Cullen's compassion over Bree, (even) felt pity for Rosalie, and Jasper is such a pro in battle.
3. Liked watching the love between Jasper and Alice during the fight training scene... so cute and sweet of 'em.. wished the film included flashback of their first meeting.
4. I was DISTRACTED over Bella's wig... so not right! Sometimes it looks soo flat. And, during the scene between Bella and her mom, Bella looks old, I even saw gray hair up front... yaikkks.
5. Acting-wise, Taylor Lautner got a thumbs-up because not only his hotness as Jacob Black emits big-time on screen, one can also feel Jacob's pain. I particularly like the scene at the garage with Bella... so touching.
6. Wished to hear a wolf's howling in the movie... nevertheless, the wolves look real scary here. Thumbs-up to the digital team.
7. Leah Clearwater annoys me in the movie...
8. Bryce Dallas doesn't scare me as Victoria. She looks like a cute porcelain doll.
9. It would be better to watch if the fight training was shoot in the evening (then again the cold weather during the filming must be hard for the actors).
10. There was an Eclipse still of Angela Weber in a room I've seen over the net, but the scene didn't made it in the movie.
11. Am sorry, but soundtrack in the film is not that good.
12. The fight between the newborns and the Cullens/Wolves was the best one! I was at the edge of my seat during the scene.
13. Even though lines/scenes are altered, flow of scenes of the film was okay.
14. Why is Anna Kendrick's character as Jessica Stanley was chosen as valedictorian of the class? There is no sign of Justin Chon's Eric Yorkie in the film...
15. Cullen's house looks fabulous during the graduation party...
16. It felt weird that Alice and Charlie Swan's good relationship was only introduced in this third film...
17. Edward and Bella's bed scene was also hot. Lots of cuddling and kissing between the two. Can't help but think we will be expecting more scenes like this on Breaking Dawn. Ahhh!
18. I don't like Victoria showing cowardliness at the first few scenes during her fight with Edward at the camp site. Better if they portray her as real vicious. (Much better if it was Rachelle Lefevre).
19. Jacob's carved wolf gift for Bella is exactly as I imagined, so does Edward's gift of big diamond heart charm.
20. I felt so happy for Eclipse as it shows in the movie the truce between the wolves and the cold ones (such as Billy thanking Carlisle, and Emmet and wolf Paul helped each other during the battle).
21. Make-up and wardrobe of the vamps looks real okay.
22. Dakota Fanning's Jane character is what I imagined of book Jane - she bring out the voice and acting of a little child Jane as she should be.
Okay, I am missing some things here, but I'll leave it up to you guys to fill us in. What dya think of Eclipse?