In anticipation of the April 29 IFC Festival Direct On Demand release of How To Be, we are happy to announce that IFC Center has added two more screenings of How To Be to their NYC lineup this weekend!
The New York schedule is:
* Friday April 24, 11:55pm SOLD OUT
* EXTRA SCREENING! Saturday April 25 at 12:15am, (film will start 20 minutes after the sold out Friday night screening! Buy tickets)
* Saturday April 25, 11:55pm SOLD OUT
* EXTRA SCREENING! Sunday April 26 at 12:15am, (Film will start 20 minutes after the sold out Saturday night screening! Buy tickets)
How To Be will be available on demand on IFC Festival Direct in the United States for three months beginning April 29.
IFC Festival Direct can be found within your cable provider’s movies on demand platform. These five cable providers offer IFC Festival Direct. Follow the menu instructions to access the service. Each purchase of the film lasts for 24 hours and can be watched multiple times during that period.
* BrightHouse: Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters
* Cablevision: Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters → Festival Direct
* Comcast: Channel 1 → Movies & Events → IFC Festival Direct
* Cox: Channel 1 → Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters
* Time Warner: Movies On Demand → IFC In Theaters
Unfortunately, IFC Festival Direct is not yet available on Verizon Fios, Dish Network, Direct TV, or other cable providers not listed above. Note that IFC Festival Direct is different than the IFC Channel, which is a cable network.