Stephenie Meyer is doing another The Host Book Signing in Washington DC February 21
Feb 21 2013 12:00 am
Join Politics & Prose for Stephenie Meyer's only D.C. signing engagement to promote her book,The Host, in advance of the March 29 release of the Hollywood film.
Meyer will sign books from noon - 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 21. Signing line tickets are required.
- Signing line tickets will be available at Politics & Prose Bookstore Thursday, February 21 beginning at 9 a.m.
- You MUST have a ticket to enter the signing line. Purchase is not required to receive a signing line ticket.
- You must pick up tickets in-person. There is no pre-ordering of tickets. We cannot hold tickets.
- ONE TICKET PER PERSON.
- Only customers who purchase a copy of Stephenie's previous books or THE HOST from Politics & Prose will receive a complimentary THE HOST movie poster for stars Max Irons and Jake Abel to sign.
- Stephenie will ONLY sign books – no pictures, posters, CDs, t-shirts, or memoriablia.
- Stephenie will personalize THE HOST only (with first names only). Previous books will receive a signature without personalization.
- Stephenie will sign up to two books PER PERSON.
Photographs are allowed; however, there will be no posed pictures during the signing.
See more information Here