Here are some interesting facts about the wedding dress:
- Stephenie Meyer & Director, Bill Condon selected this design out of ten sketches that Ms. Herrera submitted.
- The wedding dress is handmade and took Ms. Herrera and four seamstresses six months to complete.
- The wedding dress was custom fit for Kristen Stewart.
- The dress is made out of crepe satin and French Chantilly lace
- 152 buttons line the back of the dress and there are 17 buttons on each sleeve
- Ms. Herrera designed the back of the dress to be a surprise, and she considers it very romantic.
- Ms Herrera plans to include the design in her 2012 collection and it will be available at her CHNY boutiques next year.
- The estimated value of Bella's wedding dress is $35,000.
- The bridal dress company Alfred Angelo will be selling a replica of the dress in select stores retailing at $799.