Below a few Information provided by @LittleLauren
- Now confirmed by Summit: Registration for premiere camping to go live on October 13th. #BreakingDawn
- There are a total of 1,200 camping spots available for the BD Premiere. Registration process will come in 4 parts.
- Groups are able to register for camping, up to 10 people. There will be no “first come, first serve” waiting line.
- Camp spots will NOT be first come, first serve. After registration is over, names will be drawn at random.
- Registration for premiere camping will close on October 15th at 12 PST.
- Registered individuals and groups for the premiere will be notified by email on Tuesday October 16th. If email bounces, your spot is lost.
- For those asking, info is coming straight from Summit. They will post full rules and info tomorrow at 9am PST.
- For those who are registered, camping check-in begins at 8am PST on Thurs November 8th. Your email will state what time you will check in.
- No lines will be recognized before the check in time and anyone that does so will be subjected to possible disqualification from camp.
Remember: Oct 2 at 9AM PST | 12:00PM EST, Summit will make an official announcement in regards to Breaking Dawn Part 2 Tent City. The information above is subject to change...
thanks to via / @TwilightPoison