Play Twilight Baseball With Cast And Crew
Twilight Fan Trip’s Vampire Baseball Adventure is the dream adventure for Twilight fans – as well as for their friends and family. This trip combines the best in Twilight fan experiences with opportunities to experience some of most notable Washington and Oregon landmarks – for a well-rounded summer vacation!
You’ll get a “backstage pass” to see book and film locations in Forks, St. Helens, Columbia Gorge, and Portland. You’ll also have the chance to have exclusive conversations with people involved in the filming of Twilight.
You’ll stay at the Quileute Tribal resort to experience Jacob and Billy’s world – sharing stories with elders and exploring the culture of the Quileute Nation.
Your friends and family will have a fabulous time walking through rain forests, exploring the Columbia River Gorge, and enjoying a favorite pastime of vampires and humans alike -baseball! The finale of this exciting journey is the opportunity to play Edward’s favorite pastime, Vampire baseball, at the professional baseball stadium, PGE Park in Portland. After your game, you’ll be treated to VIP seats and dinner while you watch the Portland Beavers play “human baseball.” Your evening concludes with an amazing 4th of July fireworks display at the ball park. It’s the perfect ending to this fabulous fan trip!
Highlights of our Vampire Baseball Adventure trip include:
- Vampire Baseball Tournament, with cast and crew, at PGE Park in Portland
- July 4th evening of Portland Beavers’ professional baseball and fireworks
- Quileute Tribal Nation resort and themed activities
- Private tours of Forks, LaPush, Hoh Rainforest, and Port Angeles, WA
- Access to privately owned film locations
- Exclusive discussions with film industry representatives
- Private tours of Columbia River Gorge
- Private tours of St Helens, Oregon and other film locations
$1599 per person Quad Occupancy - Airfare not included
$1699 per person Double Occupancy - Airfare not included
Make sure to check out all the highlights of this trip below in our Trip Includes section!
Trip Itinerary (Click here for a printable itinerary)
Team Vampire Baseball