twilightnewssite made very interesting article about what will happen if the twilight saga continue ?? what about The ends were left hanging at the end of breaking dawn ??? and what will happen to the cullens and the pack .they will stay in forks and we know that they are never aging ????
if Twilight will continue beyond “Breaking Dawn 2,” what about all the ends left hanging at the end of Breaking Dawn .But to continue the Twilight Saga, it seems that it would be nice to keep the human and werewolf characters we know and love involved in the on-going story.And that means staying in Forks. But how? With the Cullens not ever aging? Could it be done?...
Stephenie Meyer has already said once ;-
“If I were to go ahead with the Cullen universe — and honestly I’ll do it for myself (whether I publish it or not is questionable at this point) — but the narrators that I would go ahead with… would be Renesmee and Leah. Probably about the age of five, which would be about 16 or 17 for Renesmee.”
So the idea that some stories have been left undone is not exactly new. But what, exactly, has been left hanging? there are some :-
- Nessie’s story as she grows has yet to be explored, along with answering the question Bella repeatedly asks: What is it that makes her so endearing to everyone she met? Including us readers? One word of advice for Bella and Edward:homeschool.
- The love triangle of Renesmee and Nahuel vs. Jacob. Poor Jacob.
- Renesmee & Bella promised Zafrina they would visit the Amazon. Could we see that? And while they’re in the area, surely Edward & Bella would want to celebrate a second, less-stressed honeymoon…? We’ve also enjoyed a rushed trip through Tuscany, but how about trips to meet other vampires elsewhere in Europe?
- The love triangle of Sue and Billy vs. Charlie could play out, paralleling the the triangles of Bella/Edward/Jacob and Nessie/Nahuel/Jacob. Or maybe that isn’t a triangle so much as it is a straight line. But anything with Charlie is wonderful.
- Bella’s new career as underworld connection with the ever frightened and always polite, J. Jenks would be fun to watch. Surely J.’s crimes won’t condemn him to an eternity in “red herring” status?
- We don’t actually learn until the last few pages that the werewolves are actually shape-shifters, so… does that mean they can change to other shapes as well? ”Wonder Twin powers activate! Shape of: An eagle!”
- Will the endangered Children of the Moon actually show up and request protection from the only “werewolves” who have successfully opposed the Volturi? How could Sam & Jacob deny them? How could the Cullens not oppose such dangerous characters near the good people/vampires of Forks?
- We don’t really know what will happen with the Forks locals — Angela, Jessica, Mike, etc.?
- We know all about Leah’s pain, so is she to be left in pain forever? A true genetic dead-end? Or will she imprint on someone — say, Nahuel? Imprinting on a half-vampire would be… entertaining (for us, at least).
- What about Garrett & Kate?
- Bella asked Jacob if he was going to finish high school — so is he? Will he (can he) keep up with Nessie? Or is he to be left off a symbol for Native American drop-outs everywhere?
- Bella is married and all but… How many newlyweds actually have everything wired for the rest of their lives? Most married people seem to feel that with marriage is when their lives really began… There is so much that she doesn’t know yet and/or maybe feels self-conscious about? After all, Jacob did say that she’s still just Bella.
- Over time, won’t Charlie eventually come across a crime — say, just who is the local drug dealer — that he can’t solve? Doesn’t that qualify as ”need to know?” What happens when the Cullens and Wolfpacks get on the case? Plus, couldn’tDoctor Cullen and even J. Jenks be of some help as well? Kind of a paranormal crime/medical series? Compassion for mankind and altruism for others runs deep in the Cullen family — lending a hand is even in their family crest! Plus, helping humanity, however secretly, would no doubt irritate the Volturi no end! Drama!
- Of course, the human world is not the only one that needs help. Two grand conspiracies have been uncovered by the end of the series — neither of which has actually been resolved. First, the Volturi have been shown to be manipulating vampires for centuries, including within the Guard itself. What if Chelsea just up and left to join the Cullen family? The Volturi are declared as undoubtedly plotting revenge upon the Cullens. How will that play out?
- Secondly, we now know of an on-going plot to take over the world — by Nahuel’s evil “scientist” father, Joham, with his army of half-vampires. We know the Volturi plan to visit him. What if they make an alliance to rid themselves of the Cullen family?
- Further, just as the Romanians heard about the upcoming confrontation, couldn’t we infer that all vampires, across the globe, will soon hear about the confrontation itself — including the now-revealed motivation behind the Volturi’s rule? And, about “vegetarianism” in general? Would others, like Garrett, come to join the Cullens? Like Freaky Fred? And if so, wouldn’t this split the supernatural world between traditional vampire values, and these new compassionate revolutionaries?
- Meanwhile, Carlisle said he was open to reconciliation with the Volturi, but wouldn’t they try to use that to their advantage?
- In addition, vampire men — but not women — can now have children. What will that do to the relationships of vampires everywhere? How do you think the curious Aro will handle this revelation? Will Aro try out fatherhood for himself, after keeping an immortal child before? And what will his wife think?!
What do you think? Are there any unanswered questions left for you at the end of Breaking Dawn?