Now that Eclipse premiere week is over, I wanted to follow up on a previous post to see how much of an Alice I really am. I posted a fun little guess-what-song-will-play-during-which-scene game back on June 8 . My predictions are in red, reality is in blue. Feel free to correct me 'cause I'm a little hazy on some of the realities--as always. Reality was never my thing.
1. Eclipse - Metric *End credits *1st song end credits
2. Neutron Star Collision - Muse *End credits *2nd song grad party
3. Ours - The Bravery *Grad party OR Bella & Jacob moment of some sort *1st song grad party
4. Heavy In Your Arms - Florence and the Machine *"Jella" kiss *2nd song end credits
5. My Love - Sia *Bella pondering her choice in Jacksonville, FL *Leg hitch!
6. Atlas - Fanfarlo *Something wolfy--human pack *Big ?
7. Chop and Change - The Black Keys *Riley with the newborns (Bree?) *Riley/opening scene (I'm giving myself cuz I effing LOVE this song!)
8. Rolling In On a Burning Tire - The Dead Weather *NEWBORNS! *Victoria pulling Riley's strings (I was so close.)
9. Let's Get Lost - Bat for Lashes/Beck *Leg hitching all the way! *Bella trying to sneak away to see Jacob
10. Jonathan Low - Vampire Weekend *Grad party(?) *Big ?
11. With You In My Head - UNKLE *Chase scene: wolves vs Victoria *Training montage
12. A Million Miles an Hour - Eastern Conference Champions *Victoria wooing/changing Riley *Jacob's bad boy first appearance
13. Life On Earth - Band of Horses *Tent scene post "Jella" kiss *"You'll always be my Bella" scene (*swoon* such a good scene I don't even mind losing that one.)
14. What Part of Forever - Cee-Lo *Opening shot/first look at Edward *Another big? (I don't remember--this is hard! I swear some of the songs weren't even in the movie.)
15. Jacob's Theme - Howard Shore
16. Line, The - Battles *BATTLE! *Newborn feeding frenzy (?)
17. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep - Bombay Bicycle Club *On the Quileute res *Lunchroom scene with the humans
How did you do? I scored a disgraceful 3 out of 16. BUT if you count the songs that I'm pretty sure weren't even in the movie, I scored 6 out of 16. Still pathetic, but I can deal with that number. Alas, Alice I am none.