Tags: -, Cannes, Interview, Kristen, Rob's, Showbiz411, Talks, about, finding, first, More…from, invited, out, she, to, was
Here's a new interview with Kristen in the swedish 'Julia' magazine! I translated it myself (but with a lot of help, of course). They interviewed her in english and then they translated it to swedish. But I couldn't find the english version (because it's not published), so I translated it back to english! All the questions and answers are correct, and I really hope the grammy is correct too. Here it is:
Your new movie is an action-packed, modern version of the fairy tale “Snow White”. Did you liked the animated Disney-version when you were younger?
- Yes, I liked it but my favorite movie when I was little was “The Jungle Book”.
There is many who thinks your life is like a real tale, how do you feel about that?
- It feels weird to talk about my life like that, but of course is everything that happens around me incredibly! In one way I just can’t understand that all this happens to me and it’s actually like a real tale! But no fairy tale is perfect and I don’t know how it will be in the future. Haha!
Has the fame been worth all the sacrifices?
- Yes, absolutely, it has been worth all the sacrifices, definitely. But of course, sometimes I wish that I, for an example, could do such an easy thing as go to the store and buy soap, just like normal people.
Do you believe in the dream prince?
- I actually don’t know what I think about it, but it depends on who you are and what kind of life you live. But there is no rules on what’s right and wrong or how it should be, it would have been so much easier if life was like that!
Do you think you can live happily ever after with someone, as they say in the fairy tales?
- Yes, perhaps it may be like that, the girl who get to experience this, she’s lucky! Many people need and strive to find the right one in life, and if that never happens, life would seem kind off less meaningful.
Tell us about your best date!
- Oh, come on! Haha. I actually don’t know that...
How shall a best friend and boyfriend be?
- Honest! It is something that is very beautiful and to show honesty in a genuine way, when you can really see a sincerity in someone’s eyes.
Are you worried about how the media describes you?
- Of course I’m worried that journalists will write things that are not true or that they have distorted what really happened or what I said, I don’t want to upset anyone. I have a pretty good sense of how people work and are, so I tend to be concise and clear with what I say to avoid any misunderstandings.
Snow White had a great mother as a role model, tell us a little about your own mother!
- My mum has always given me a lot of confirmation, encouragement and gave me much assistance and support. It’s something I’m extremely grateful for. I have friends who don’t really have a close or a good relationship with their parents and it will of course affect them very much and I think that’s sad. So I feel very fortunate.
You play against one of your favorites, Charlize Theron, in your new movie. How did you feel about that?
- I was very nervous when I met her the first time. She is an incredibly actress, and I have absolute respect for her. Charlize was one of the main reasons of why I wanted to be in the movie. It was really cool and a real wow-experience to meet her, she’s crazy, but then I mean in a cool way. She is also very funny and quick and requires a lot of attention in her environment. But when she steps into a room, it happens something special and you can’t help looking at her.
How does it feel to be such a big idol for so many people?
- I have experience of both sides, and of course I have my own idols which I’ve had the opportunity to meet in real life. It’s very strange when this person stands in front of you. Sometimes they let me down when my expectations where too big. Sometimes it has been the opposite. So, I can understand how my fans feel. When you read about your idols they are described in a various unflattering ways, and then you picture this person in one way, and when you meet this person in real life it could just be completely wrong.
Oopsy, I ment *incredible* actress... Not incredibly actress... (I'm not an american, I'm swedish) The answers is correct, as I said, but the grammy could be awful sometimes :)
Join TwiFans-Twilight Saga books and Movie Fansite
Welcome toTwiFans-Twilight Saga books and Movie Fansite
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Site Created & Designed By:
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.