1. The Dark: When Rob was asked by Bravo magazine what scares him he replied: “Darkness! I can’t fall asleep without a light! …And I don’t like driving. Even in a taxi.”
2. Clowns: He explained: "The first time I went to the circus somebody died. One of the clowns died. His little car exploded. The joke car exploded on him. Seriously. Everybody ran out. It was terrifying."
3. Getting stabbed! : "My brain doesn't really accept fame, so it's fine. I can be put anywhere and it just goes completely over my head. I just don't want to get stabbed or something.
4. Fears over doing theatre: Talking to Elle magazine, he explained: 'I'd really, really love to do a play in London but I'd just be afraid it would turn into an N Sync concert. Or people would come along expecting it to be like Twilight.
5. Fame: "I haven't found one place in the world yet where I could disappear. Even the most remote places I can imagine, someone will ask me for a picture with them or an autograph. Honestly, I didn't think that I would be recognized so easily,"
6. Horses: “I had to get knocked down by a horse. That was terrifying,” the 24-year-old actor told USA Today. “It was just one split second but (it was) a fully grown stallion…I’m kind of relatively scared of horses as well. I’m just glad I didn’t have to ride any of them. I’m not particularly good at horse riding.”
7. HIV from all his bloodsucking: “People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair. I just don’t want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I don’t want to get shot or stabbed.”
8. Dating: “I can never live up to the image that the media has created; I am not that ‘hunk.’ Besides that there is always the fear that women only want to date me because I’m famous, and with a little bad luck they will go straight to the gossip press afterward.”
9. Deaththreats: “I go through [fan mail] myself. But I think I might get them censored, because I’m always expecting to get the one thing that says, ‘I know where you live and I’m going to kill you!’”
10. Buying a house: "I've been forced to stay in a hotel for the last three years, which is frustrating. I almost gave in and bought a house in Hollywood. But luckily I realised how insanely expensive that is and I don't even know if I'll still be working next year."
Source | Twilightish