After last night's BAFTA awards, there have been many rumours circulating whether Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are dating or not.
Reasons people may think they are dating:
- The pair left the BAFTA after-party together.
- Reports have been made that Kristen and Rob are in almost constant contact with each other - even though they have been on the other side of the world from one another.
(let me know if you think of any other reasons why people may think they are dating.)
Reasons people may think they are not dating:
- They have both been on opposite sides of the world since New Years'.
- There is no proof that they have been in contact, and even if they have, it could just be to keep in contact with a close friend.
- Rob and Kristen have never actually admitted to anyone that they were ever dating.
- They weren't photographed together at the BAFTAs last night, (until they were seen in a car together. But again, they could just be friends)
As you can see, I have come up with more reasons to support that they are not a couple, and as you can probably guess, its because I don't believe they're together. They may well have been in the past but I highly doubt they are so deeply in love that they can keep a relationship going so far away from each other.
Comment :) Do you think Robsten are on or off?
Were they ever a couple?
Reasons? Any proof?
Rose Patterson xxx