Okay these totally cracked me but I don't want to get the emails they are getting so I am totally passing this along.
From the Lex
OK here’s the latest making our inbox swirl:
1. Disney is going to buy out the Twilight franchise and re-cast all the actors. FALSE
2. New Moon will be rated R. FALSE
3. Eclispe will be rated R. FALSE
4. There’s an official movie poster featuring an open-shirted Robert Pattinson and another one featuring Kristen Stewart running down a beach. FALSE (but there are some people who are talented fanartists who have manged to photoshop Rob’s head on someone else’s six-pack.)
5. The official movie poster is only going to be the words “The Twilight Saga: New Moon”. FALSE. No, but because a movie poster won’t be done for months (usually post production) they are using the New Moon logo for a graphic at poster at the upcoming Fandango Fan Choice Awards on April 2 at ShoWest.
6. Rob has a medical condition that causes BO FALSE, but there are a couple of Hollywood columnists that we’d like to fumigate given the chance.