Here are the complete details on the event of the year–the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1at Nokia Plaza LA Live!
The fun beings on Thursday, November 11, 2011 at 6am PST. Camping is allowed, but be sure to take a look at all the detals below on what you’ll need to take into account as you prepare. There will be special wristbands, so pay attention to that.
Read on for the full official word.
TWILIGHT Fans are allowed to begin lining up for camping in Tent City at NOKIA PLAZA L.A. LIVE at 6:00am PT on Thursday, November 10, 2011. No fans are allowed to line-up prior to that time. The location and start of the official fan camp line will be set by Summit Event Security and all other non-official lines will not be recognized.
Overnight camping is allowed in designated areas only, starting in the Nokia Plaza. Please follow all directions advised by L.A. LIVE and Summit security. Please note, that special wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wristband. Each wristband will be numbered and reserves a space in the Fan Viewing areas for the BREAKING DAWN – PART 1 Red Carpet arrivals in sequential order. Every individual who is granted access into Tent City will be entered into a database that matches them with their unique wristband number. The wristbands DO NOT enable access to the Movie Premiere.
Fans will be asked to change location as Premiere set up begins in the Nokia Plaza on Monday morning November 14 at 6:00am PT. This will be the only relocation during the camping event.
PARTIAL LIST OF RULES AND CODES OF CONDUCT:
- ONLY Standard Sized Pop Tents will be allowed (4′x4′ [16 sq. ft.] or less. No oversized tents, staked tents, etc., due to limited space)
- ABSOLUTELY No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on premises
- No Cooking On-Site or open flame
- No horseplay. If anyone dumps food or beverages on another camper, they will be subject for removal
- No amplified music. All music devices must be used with headset or earphone
- Smoking in Designated Areas Only outside of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries
- Fans are responsible for their own property. LA Live, AEG, nor Summit is responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on Nokia or LA City property
- Please only use the restrooms designated for fans and respect the other area businesses
- Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Summit Security at all times
THANK YOU for your cooperation and adherence to the above to help ensure a safe and entertaining experience for everyone!
WRIST BAND DETAILS AND EVENT DAY LINE UP TIMES
Twilight fans will be given wristbands starting at 6:00am PT on Thursday, November 10 2011. Wristbands MUST be worn until the premiere is over. Any wristband that has been tampered with or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area. There will be periodic spot checks through November 14, the day of the event.