'Tis the season of Top 10 lists! I don't always agree but these lists do sift through the media overload. My favorite is Matt Goldberg's Top 10 Movie Posters and the least is the silly MTV's playlist of Top Twilight Moments of 2010. Both inspired me to come up with my own list of Twilight Highlights of the year in the media, music and literature which I hope you find unique, thoughtful, and varied. Bella's birthday is September 13 and so is mine, therefore, my list has 13 items. Please enjoy and comment with your top moments!
The full post with photos, videos, links and descriptions can be found at "Confessions of a Twilidiot." I think it would be more fun to discover that way, but I gave a quick list below as well.
Honorable Mention: "Robert is Bothered" Segments on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
13. Eclipse Press Junket Coverage on Collider.com.
12. Giveaway Contests on KalebNation and TwiFans.
11. The Oprah Winfrey Show.
10. Moviefone Twilight Night.
9. Stephenie Meyer Fan Mini-Junket.
8. The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner publication and $1.5 million donation to the American Red Cross.
7. Devra Maza's exquisite essay in The Huffington Post: "A Twilight Seduction: What Men Can Learn from Edward."
6. Robert Pattinson brings his parents to The Tonight Show.
5. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack.
4. Bella Bracelet from Bella Twilight Shop.
3. The book Twilight and History by Nancy R. Reagin, et. al.
2. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Music from the Motion Picture Score Piano Solo Songbook.
1. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse film in IMAX and on Blu-ray. Duh!
Lots of commentary, links, photos and videos to all of the above at Confessions of a Twilidiot. I did a lot of research so please visit and read!
:-) Gretchen (@twilidiot)