Try this NEW game.
What you need...
- the books
- atleast 3 people
- a chat screen
How to play...
1. Choose someone to call quotes. That person then picks the book they want to quote from and makes sure everyone playing has that book.
2. The person calling quotes calls a quote for example "stupid shiny volvo owner" which is in Twilight. Everyone else has to find out the page number of that quote
3. Once someone has found the page number they write it down, thus winning the round.
4. The game is played in rounds of generally 3's and then the person that call's the quotes is swapped over.
- when playing with multiple people, a player can drop out of a round by saying "out" they then have to say that they are back in for the next round.
- when nobody can find the quote for a large period of time, the quote caller can give clues (maybe the chapter number/name)
- if someone finds the quote after the clue, that person is given a half point.
ENJOY THE GAME!!!