Lainey Gossip is Canada's Perez Hilton or TMZ equivalent. So when she started reporting on Twilight when New Moon headed the the "Hollywood of the north" we listened to all the ramblings but didn't believe it. So far everything (well almost everything) that Lainey has told us for 2 saga movies has been spot on. So I am going to post what she says about filming in Vancouver because I beleive her to be a good source of information. Now how she is getting this information? Well she must have a friend on the inside....this information will help set visitors.
Breaking Dawn filming listed in no particular order:
- Bella’s new vampire hunting (woods)
- teaching the hybrid child about hunting (woods)
- some sh-t in pretend-Alaska (Need to find the Denali houses!)
- something about Romanian vampires
- something about a movie theatre and Edward’s flashback (we have found this set before!)
- Bella kicking Jacob’s ass
- Jacob training baby wolves (this all sounds so ridiculous to write, is it as ridiculous to read?)
- Bella practising her mind techniques
- the father-son “baseball” conversation between Carlisle and Edward (click here for a refresher)
- the wedding (yes, the wedding)
- a happy future family scene when the kid is all grown up
- and the final scene of the saga which is, unless they change it in editing, the two lovers in the meadow.
What I don't see on Lainey's list is Christmas at Charlie's house or any wolfpack scenes. So this list might not include everything.
All told about 7 weeks and a lot of this is in the woods as I pointed out. The wood scenes in New Moon and Eclipse were next to impossible to find. Are you heading to Vancouver? Let us know in the comments.